Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Education Administration Programs
1,001 - 5,000
Explore opportunities with us!
About VUSSince its foundation, VUS has been leading the way in the English Language Teaching (ELT) industry in Vietnam with millions of learners enrolling in its English courses.
VUS has grown exponentially over the past 30 years to become the biggest English language training institution in Vietnam. VUS has:
- 80+ centers in Ho Chi Minh City, Ha Noi, Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Long An, Tay Ninh, Can Tho, Vinh Long, Tien Giang, Kien Giang, Daklak, Gia Lai, Kon Tum, Binh Dinh, Khanh Hoa, Quang Ngai, Quang Ninh, Phu Yen,...
- 2,700+ experienced, qualified expatriate and Vietnamese teachers and teaching assistants.
- 1,800+ professional school administrators and supporting staff members.
- An average enrollment of over 280,000 students per annum.
Vision & MissionVUS empowers young Vietnamese generations to confidently connect with the world and create a meaningful future for both themselves and the community by providing them with internationally recognized educational programs which offer:
- Global knowledge and thinking
- Outstanding study skills and work skills
- A solid language foundation
- Rich life values
VUS PartnersVUS has been a strategic partner of international publishers such as Oxford University Press, National Geographic Learning, Cambridge University Press and Assessment, British Council IELTS Vietnam, Macmillan Education, BSD Education, HatchXR, McGraw Hill.
VUS AchievementsThanks to its outstanding achievements in English language training and significant contributions to national education, VUS has been recognized as Vietnam’s most famous brand in education and training, and has the following distinctions:
- The Vietnamese record of the English Center with the highest number of students - 180,918 in Vietnam – achieving international certificates nationwide such as Cambridge Starters, Movers, Flyers, KET, PET, and IELTS.
- VUS has been proudly accredited with the international standard of English centers by NEAS, the global leader in Quality Assurance for the English Language Teaching Community, for 6 consecutive years.
- British Council Diamond IELTS Partner of The Year 2022-2023.
- The Third-class Labor Medal for outstanding achievements in English language training and meaningful charity activities.
- Best Company to Work for in Asia 2021 & 2023 - Vietnam Chapter by HR Asia magazine.
- Inspirational Brand Award at the Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards 2022 Vietnam Chapter.
The biggest ELT staff in the countryVUS has built up the biggest ELT staff in Vietnam with more than 2,700 highly qualified, experienced, dedicated teachers and teaching assistants. Among the teachers, 45% possess a Master’s or Ph.D. degree. Candidates must have an internationally recognized English teaching certification, such as TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, or DELTA, and go through the process of screening, interviewing, and demonstration teaching before joining VUS ELT staff.
VUS focuses on developing employer branding through various online communication channels including: Website, Facebook Page, LinkedIn page, as well as via offline platforms like Job Fair sessions at universities around the country.
VUS has also built a standardized professional development program for newly hired expat and Vietnamese ELT teachers and ensured implementation uniformity across campuses. VUS has also applied a Framework that is used as a foundation to evaluate our teachers’ performance & a benchmark tool to engage teachers in professional development opportunities.
VUS has also developed Training Hub, an online platform that features 113 self-paced training courses for teachers to develop professionally.
To improve ESL teachers' professional skills, VUS has hosted annual TESOL conferences with free registration. It has become one of the most eagerly-awaited & biggest professional events.
VUS Core ValuesWith four values that have been VUS's pillars, the company aims to build a positive corporate culture and progressive human resource policies.
- Reliability : We take pride in assuring the reliability of our training and services.
- Care : We put emphasis on empathizing and taking the right actions.
- Collaboration : We always collaborate to bring out the best in people.
- Aspiration : We thrive for a better future for all.