281-283 Hoang Dieu Street,
Ward 6, District 4,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
281-283 Hoang Dieu Street, Ward 6, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
To become a leading company
in nutrition products, sustainably
develop for consumers’ benefit
To become a leading company in nutrition products, sustainably develop for consumers’ benefit
Explore opportunities with us!
Founded on March 29, 2000 by doctors and nutritionists, Nutifood operates with a business philosophy: “Each product is created not to seek profit, but first to meet the urgent nutritional needs of the community, contributing to the comprehensive physical development of Vietnamese people”.
Over 2 decades of development, Nutifood is proud to be a pioneer in launching specialized nutritional products for each medical condition at different ages such as milk for stunted children, milk for children with difficulty eating, milk for overweight children, nutritious food for diabetic and recovering patients... At the same time, Nutifood constantly applies international research achievements to ensure that each product created must be the crystallization of the pinnacle of modern nutritional science.
Our firm has established the Nutifood Nutrition Research Institutes in Sweden (NNRIS) and Vietnam (NRI), bringing together leading nutrition experts, pioneering the world's most advanced nutritional science and technology to invent formulas and products with international standards but suitable for the specific condition of Vietnamese people.
To create the best quality products, Nutifood focuses on investing from the origin, and takes to control the materials sources, for example: developing NutiMilk 6S Dairy Farm – the first and only place in Vietnam to supply high standard fresh milk source with 3.5g protein and 4.0g fat per 100ml, equivalent to European milk quality; Nutifood also invests in Ngoc Linh Ginseng Company, which is the largest in Quang Nam and revives the CADA coffee farm with more than 100 years of history in Dak Lak.
To this day, Nutifood's products are present in 63 provinces and cities across the country and in many countries around the world, loved by millions of consumers thanks to our diverse product series, international quality, and meeting the requirements of the “strictest” markets such as the USA, Japan, Korea, European countries, etc.
By overcoming many challenges, Nutifood has become one of the 3 largest dairy enterprises in Vietnam with more than 6,000 employees in Vietnam, Sweden, and the United States.
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT POLICYNutifood believes that human resources are one of the most critical factors to help businesses operate effectively and develop sustainably in the future. Therefore, Nutifood always strives to create the best working environment where every employee can maximize their potential, promote the development potential of each individual, and proudly dedicate every day to create the best nutritional products, to help take care of the health of the community.
Training and skill enhancement policy At Nutifood, we pay special attention to personnel training and spend a large budget on this activity to strengthen and build a strong human resource and develop our successors. All Nutifood employees are facilitated for comprehensive development in all aspects: professional expertise, career experience, and promotion opportunities.
- We offer the opportunity to learn and develop skills through practical training programs:
- Workshops to share and exchange experiences.
- Building a culture of sharing experiences and knowledge from direct managers and colleagues. Each leader always plays the role of leading and supporting members in the development of the organization.
- Develop a specific training route for each position to assess promotion conditions and find talents.
- Employees can experience and approach a variety of fields through the opportunity to work on new projects or rotate between departments.
- Nutifood especially implements nutrition knowledge training courses that might be useful for employees, families, and society. This is a unique highlight in the training courses at Nutifood. As a result, each individual can become a nutritionist to spread useful knowledge to their loved ones and the community.
The accolades of the Best Workplace in Asia Award and the HR Asia Most Caring Company Award stand as worthy recognition for the collective efforts of Nutifood's staff and personnel. Their collaborative endeavors have given rise to an environment that is foremost in professionalism, transparency, inclusivity, and humaneness within the region. This resoundingly affirms Nutifood's commitment to fostering and advancing a diverse work milieu, characterized by a culture of nurturing, acknowledgment, and continual enhancement.Mr. Nguyễn Quốc Nam, Vice President of Human Resources
Fair and transparent performance review policyIn a friendly, open, and flexible environment, Nutifood employees are empowered to work most effectively and are recognized openly and transparently:
- Employees regularly have the opportunity to have a 1:1 conversation with their direct management about career development results and goals.
- Develop a detailed evaluation process to review, and give rewards commensurate with employees' efforts and contributions.
- Rewards in many forms with many different categories: year-end bonus, sales bonus, individual and collective awards to recognize outstanding performance and honor significant monthly, quarterly, and yearly achievements. …