No. 157, Road 21/8, Phuoc My Ward,
Phan Rang – Thap Cham City,
Ninh Thuan Province, Vietnam
No. 157, Road 21/8, Phuoc My Ward, Phan Rang – Thap Cham City, Ninh Thuan Province, Vietnam
Food & Beverage
To create the best performing,
most trusted and respected
consumer products company
in the world
To create the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products company in the world
Explore opportunities with us!
Who we are?Diageo is a global leader in alcoholic beverages with an outstanding collection of brands. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Mortlach, Crown Royal, J&B, Buchanan’s and Windsor whiskies, Smirnoff, Cîroc and Ketel One Vodka, Captain Morgan, Baileys, Don Julio, Tanqueray, and Guinness.
Being a global company, our brands are sold in more than 180 countries around the world. The Company is listed on both the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and the New York Stock Exchange (DEO).
As one of the entities within Diageo PLC group (Diageo), Diageo Vietnam Limited (DVL) was first incorporated in Vietnam since 2006. Diageo has been holding investment at Halico in the North with Habeco and at VSW in the South with Saigon Beer Company. The principal activities of DVL include import, export and trading of alcoholic drinks in Vietnam. The company is headquartered in Ninh Thuan, and it has branch in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi city of Vietnam.
The sense of values and purposes guides Diageo’s business operations and social activities on a global scale. We always commit to support the communities where we operate. In 2021, Diageo donated 50 units of Oxygen concentrators and 8,000 Oximeters with the total value of approximately 3 billion VND to help Covid-19 patients in HCMC, Ha Noi and Ninh Thuan province. The company also donated 3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s Fund for Covid vaccines which helps ten of thousand Vietnamese people to get free vaccination, partnered with Central Committee of Vietnam Fatherland Front to present Ministry of Health with 18,600 hand sanitize vcr bottles of 670 million VND worth, alongside its campaign “Clean Serve by Diageo” which provided sanitizing toolkits and guidelines for more than 315 bars and club across the country. During 2022 and 2023, Diageo Vietnam annually joined in forestation and water purifier activity, with 2,000 green trees planted and 89 purifier machines donated to the underprivileged households. The company also partnered with Vietnam Women’s Union to donate 100 bicycles to the underprivileged students in remote areas of the country, most of whom are women.
For more information about Diageo, our people, our brands, and performance, visit us at www.diageo.com. Visit Diageo’s global responsible drinking resource, www.DRINKiQ.com, for information, initiatives, and ways to share best practice.
“At DVL, we embrace the differences and the opportunities for our people to raise their voices and achieve both personal and professional goals. The fact that DVL was scored higher than the industry average in Culture & Ethics, Think, Feel and Do, shows our level of involvement in creating a sustainable and supportive workplace, where all members trust and respect each other, know their roles, and find meanings in what they do. We commit to investing in our people, helping them become the best versions of themselves. Together, we will continuously learn, grow and take Diageo and our brands to the next level”. Nguyen Anh Thi, General Director
- Long-term employees: Employee turnover is a strong indicator of company culture. Simply put, happy, engaged employees who are offered continued opportunities for growth are more likely to stay put.
- Transparency: Workplaces with positive cultures support a philosophy of transparency so that every team member feels they know where they stand, where the company is headed, and in general they feel “in the loop."
- Diversity: If everyone in an organization generally fits the same demographic, that should be a red flag in terms of culture. Great companies and institutions embrace diversity -- diversity in hiring, diversity in thought, and diversity in approaches. This should be reflected in the teams and employees you interact with on a daily
- Absence of office politics: Positive workspaces and thriving company cultures where each employee feels valued, heard, and recognized have little room for gossip, backbiting, and politicking. While a small amount of sniping happens in any group setting, in healthy company cultures this is the exception, not the rule.
- Not just colleagues, but friends: A great work environment is a breeding ground for genuine friendships. When coworkers choose to spend time with each other, even outside of the office, you know that the professional dynamic is going to be just as positive.
- Passionate about Customers & Consumers
- Be the best
- Proud of what we do
- Valuing each other
- Freedom to succeed
OUR LEADERSHIP STANDARD
- Win through execution
- Inspire through purpose
- Shape the future
- Invest in talent