10th Floor, Agrex Tower,
58 Vo Van Tan, Ward 6,
District 3, HCMC.
10th Floor, Agrex Tower, 58 Vo Van Tan, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC.
Consumer Goods | FMCG | Beer
We Dream Big to Create a
Future With More Cheers
We Dream Big to Create a Future With More Cheers
500 – 1000
Explore opportunities with us!
WHO WE ARE?Wecome to the world’s largest brewer, based in Leuven, Belgium. As a company, we dream big to create a future with more cheers. We are always looking to serve up new ways to meet life’s moments, move our industry forward and make a meaningful impact in the world.
In 2014, AB InBev expanded its global footprint and increased our presence in one of the most dynamic market in the world, Southeast Asia. Projections indicated continuous rapid growth over the next decade, affirming our strong belief that it was the right market to prioritize for business expansion. By focusing on Southeast Asia, particularly priority markets such as Thailand, Cambodia, the Philippines, and especially Vietnam, we aim to secure significant shares in the coming years.
There are four key areas of focus to establish a strong and sustainable presence in Southeast Asia:
- Route To Market channel that is scalable and profitable with high barriers to entry,
- A talent pipeline of people who are better than ourselves,
- Brands that consumers are willing to pay more for;
- An ability to generate cash. Not just EBITDA.
WHAT WE BREW?We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest ingredients.
OUR BRANDSOur diverse portfolio of well over 500 beer brands includes global brands: Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®; international brands Beck’s®, Hoegaarden®, Leffe® and Michelob ULTRA®. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations.
First of all, I would like to say thank you to HR Asia for this amazing platform for us to benchmark, to learn and to grow our people agenda. Our people at AB InBev Vietnam are very humble and proud to be recognized as the best company to work for in Asia. We are in the journey of growing our people, growing our business, and building a winning high-performing team and this recognition means a lot to us. AB InBev is the number-one beer company in the world with a lot of amazing brands like Budweiser, Corona and Hoegaarden. We want to bring the best world-class consumer experience of beer to Vietnamese consumers. Vietnamese consumers deserve more. They deserve more of world-class quality beer experience, and we are here to serve. So again, thanks a lot HR Asia for this platform. We are going to continue this partnership, we are going to partner to grow our people, to grow the business in Vietnam and to serve our Vietnamese consumers what they deserve – the best beer experience in the world. Thank you!Hoang Phuong, Vietnam General Director
PEOPLE STRATEGYOur People Strategy is closely tied to the three inextricably main pillars which include (1) Future Pipeline and Capability, (2) Most Loved Employer, (3) Efficiency & Digitalization. The strategy outlines our people priorities in attracting and retaining the right people, ensuring employee engagement, and enabling high performance aligned with our corporate values.
Pillar 1: Future Pipeline & Capability
At AB InBev, our people are at the core of everything we do. We are committed to developing their capabilities for the future. Through ongoing learning needs analysis and skills audits, we gain insights into existing capabilities and bridge any gaps through reskilling or upskilling programs. Additionally, we prioritize the impactful development of leaders and nourish leadership bench strength across the organization. This inclusive approach ensures a strong leadership pipeline for the future, ready to meet the needs of our future workforce to empower our people and build a future with more cheers at AB InBev.
In Vietnam, we have embraced a widely recognized “10 – 20 – 70” learning approach. This proven framework empowers our talents to prioritize their professional skill development, pursue their career aspirations, and achieve their performance goals. The model combines flexibility, growth, and success, propelling our team members towards endless possibilities.
- Ignite the self-learner from within: We kick-start with the first 10% emphasizing the importance of self-learning, providing each colleague with a customized learning path, a LinkedIn Learning account, and monthly access to curated courses. Learners can earn a small reward for their commitment and continuous learning mindset.
- Engage and learn together: The next 20% is all about learning network. For instance, our vibrant Lunch and Learn series are where colleagues gather to explore captivating topics like Energy Management, Personal Finance Management… It's an opportunity to broaden our horizons while connecting with fellow enthusiasts.
- Learn through hands-on experience: Acknowledging that experience is the best teacher, our sales force team at AB InBev Vietnam thrive through work-integrated learning. In the remaining 70%, we provide tailored programs to equip them with the knowledge and skills needed to excel, gain a competitive edge, and deliver impressive results.
Pillar 2: Most Loved Employer
AB InBev Vietnam is dedicated to becoming the most loved employer in Asia. Our strategy revolves around a strong sense of purpose, making a positive impact on lives. We foster an inclusive and diverse culture that values every employee's unique contribution. Innovation, growth, and exceptional performance are celebrated. We prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion, creating a welcoming environment where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive.
We have implemented open-door policies that ensure employees feel heard, and we provide flexibility to support work-life balance. Our employees benefit from ample opportunities for professional development, promotion, and recognition.
We actively promote AB InBev’s employer brand through four key pillars:
- Purpose, Culture, Reputation: Our corporate brand identity and Employee Value Proposition (EVP) have been refreshed to reflect our purpose: “We Dream Big to Create a Future With More Cheers”. We live our culture everyday to be proud owners, to create the future, to unleash potential and to win together. We enhance our reputation through four key touchpoints: (1) internal ambassadors, (2) partnerships with universities, (3) participation in professional awards, (4) and a strong presence on recruitment platforms.
- Employee Experience: We prioritize our employees’ well-being by creating a positive work environment that include physical, mental, financial, and social well-being initiatives. Our Smart Work Policy enables faster but more effective meetings, personal time, flexibility in location and working hours, or initiatives to alleviate work pressure through various platforms such as Thanks God It’s Friday, Send a Cheer, Voice of Cheers, I Love Books Club, Sport Day, etc.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: We embrace and celebrate diverse perspectives, treating all employees with equity regardless of gender, age, race, disability, religion, or sexual orientation. We build the environment that everyone feels safe to share their thought through extensive training and communication at all levels of the organization to foster inclusion such as Global Inclusion Month, Inclusion Learning path, , Allyship.
- Community Engagement: We believe in long-term engagement, not one-time efforts. Our renowned Global Smart Drinking campaign raise awareness among university students and blue-collar workers in Vietnam about responsible beer consumption.
Pillar 3: Efficiency & Digitalization
AB InBev’s digital transformation is driven by the goals of achieving higher efficiency and people-first focus. Our transformation centers on agility, human-centricity, data driven decision making and digital processes. Through this transformation, we aim to empower our people with tools, capabilities, and accountabilities to excel in their roles, manage their careers and develop their people for future growth. Our People transformation program will enable:
- Enhanced employee experience
- Real-time data for informed business decisions
- Employees’ ownership of career development
- Managers’ ownership of people management
- People team driving growth through insights and technology
By embracing technology such as Agile WoW, we are committed to revolutionizing our employee experience in an efficient, fast, and flexible manner. Most importantly, technology is our ally to achieve our dream. Our focus on people centricity will guide us towards the company of the future.