No 688 West Nanjing Rd,
Jing An District,
Shanghai 200041, China
Henderson 688, No 688 West Nanjing Rd, Jing An District, Shanghai 200041, China
To be our clients’
in their own transformation
by providing them with
seamless and agile access to
our best-in-class expertise
across the entire value chain.
To be our clients’ indispensable partner in their own transformation by providing them
with seamless and agile access to our best-in-class expertise across the entire value chain.
Explore opportunities with us!
Project ROAR:Project ROAR is an open platform to give talent a voice in self-learning and proactive career advancement, offering up to two self-initiated career reviews a year and allowing talents to pursue their aspiration at their own pace. It covers 19 roles across 24 agencies in Publicis Groupe China. Through Project ROAR, talents can take charge of their own career by simply following four steps: customize a development plan based on career guide, pick up new skills in academy, submit ROAR application online with self-reflection, and show off at ROAR moment top leadership panel review. They have the bi-annual opportunity available to get promotion, salary increase or even switch career path when they are ready.
- Highly positive response across agencies: Over 1000 talents applied for the program in 2022-2023. Around 50% of them succeeded in progressing their careers.
- Accelerated participation in learning – After the implementation of Project ROAR: in 2022, talents spent 2,906 hours on learning, 5 times more training hours than 2021. In 2023, talents spent 4,592 hours on learning, 1.6 times more training hours than 2022.
- Improved talent retention: A significant drop in the turnover rate of all-level employees.
Publicis Groupe China Academy:Publicis Groupe China Academy is an internal learning platform that provides cutting edge content to systematically develop talents with professional knowledge and soft skills. The purpose of PGCA is to upskill our talents to give clients plug & play access to our best-in-class services and win in a data-led, digital-first world.
- Provide training list for each role and level in 5 major business disciplines; Deliver 110+ local courses by 160+ experienced trainers and offer 20,000+ online courses on global learning platform Marcel.ai; Facilitate learning through live streaming, self-learning and offline training covering talents across China.
- Support individuals to enhance leadership skills, soft skills, and technical skills; Support the team for engagement and synergy; Support the organization to manage change.
Employee Engagement Survey:
- The series of Employee Engagement Survey is aimed to collect the feedback of how employees feel at work and will guide the Groupe to take actions to make the company a better workplace.
- Different types of Engagement Survey throughout the employment lifecycle, including Onboarding Survey, Anniversary Survey, New Year Check-In Survey, Mid-Year Check-In Survey and Exit Survey.
- In Publicis Groupe China, the employee satisfaction favorable Score keeps increasing: 2022 Mid-Year 80%, 2023 New-Year 83%.
Long Service Award:
- Publicis Groupe China awards customized gold coins to employees with 5-year, 10-year,15-year and 20-year long service to recognize their continuous contribution and loyalty to the Groupe.
- Statistics by the end of year 2022: 277 employees got 5-year award, 118 employees got 10-year award, 59 employees got 15-year award and 27 employees got 20-year award.
Thrive and Well-being Initiatives:
- EAP: To establish an excellent, kind and light workplace, Publicis Groupe China cooperates with the third-party professionals to offer employee assistance. Employees could talk to a counsellor to improve relationships, manage life changes, improve esteem and confidence, and achieve work-life harmony.
- Thrive Global: A series of wellbeing activities and live lectures to support employees in navigating the stress and anxiety, deepening perspective, and getting inspired especially in the post-pandemic time. It offers science-based, practical, ‘micro steps’ tips for wellbeing, productivity and performance.