15th - 17th Floor, Spring Tower Building,
188 Phayathai Road, Thung Phayathai,
Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
15th - 17th Floor, Spring Tower Building, 188 Phayathai Road,
Thung Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
To be the preferred partner to high
growth organizations and high
To be the preferred partner to high growth organizations and high performing individuals
Explore opportunities with us!
- 15,000+ talents, 73 nationalities, 26 campuses globally
- 2,500+ talents, 13 nationalities, 2 campuses in Thailand
- Over 350 Industry Awards
- Asia’s first digital customer experience service provider to list in the U.S.
Workplace wellness initiativesTDCX Thailand is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace where all employees are valued and inspired to be the best they can be. We will treat all employees and job applicants equally, fairly, and respectfully. We provide positive and supportive working environment to all employees that help our business thrive.
Employee benefitsTDCX gives a priority to employee benefits starting from their first day at work. This build's confidence in their decision to work in our family.
- Onboarding Assistant
- Teach and develop knowledge, skills, and techniques
- Engagement Activities
- Counsellor hours meetings with psychologist
- Wellness Activities
- Team Leader Forum
- HR Roadshow
- Internal Promotion Program
- Awards & Recognition
- Medical Care
- Provident Fund
- Annual Salary Increments
- Social Security
- Annual Leave
Additional benefits for Expatriate employees
- Plane ticket from home country to Bangkok
- Alternative State Quarantine - 16 days
- COVID Travel Insurance (3 months)
- Non-immigrant visa and work permit
- Fully Cover PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) Test
- Thailand SIM card
- Various engaging activities to strengthen the relationship between “ People and People ” and “ People and the Company ”.
- Promote teamwork and meaningful interactions.
- Encourage healthy work-life balance , physical and mental wellbeing.
- Value and uphold diversity and equal treatment for all individuals.
- Online Flash Pulse staff satisfaction survey carried out every 9 days to ensure feedback is received and handled in a timely manner
- Develop and follow continuous people strategies to maximize employee satisfaction.
- Committed to bring positive transformation to the lives of our people, the local communities, and the environment through our sustainable CSR plans.
Employee recognitionFully digitized Employee Recognition Platform to accommodate all types of recognitions and foster culture of workplace appreciation e-Badges
Let team members or colleagues know how well they are striving to #BeMore by granting them the Core Value badges. e-Recognition
Send visualized wishes, appreciation messages and festive greetings to your team members or peers. You can also view messages you sent and received from others.
Employer Branding#BeMore is our belief that everyone has the potential to achieve more. It is the idea that we have boundless potential as a company and as individuals and that we strive not for perfection but continuous improvement.
To communicate #BeMore, we are guided by a “How We Talk” practice and ensure that the campaign’s tone of voice is present throughout all our messages in diverse channels. Our contents must be accurate, timely and in line with TDCX Global Employer Branding’s guidelines before release. Due to #BeMore being adaptable to various situations, we created a house guide for usage and best practices to retain consistency with the global style.