90 CW Tower A, 33rd Floor,
Ratchadaphisek Road, Huaykwang,
Bangkok, Thailand 10310
90 CW Tower A, 33rd Floor, Ratchadaphisek Road, Huaykwang, Bangkok, Thailand 10310
1.Oil Business and Retail Business
3. Renewable Energy Business
4. Logistics and Warehouse Business
5. System and Equipment Management Business
6. Food and Beverage Business
7. Auto Care Services Business
8. Electronic Money Business
To Enrich the Quality of Life,
Well-being and Contentedness
of the People We Serve
To Enrich the Quality of Life, Well-being and Contentedness of the People We Serve
Explore opportunities with us!
Workplace Policies & PracticesPTG provides flexible benefits and welfare under the PTG Flexi-benefit policy. The Company understands its employees and offers them a more flexible work policy to ensure that its employees are able to work from anywhere to avoid commuting during peak hours, reduce travel fatigue and gain more freedom to choose where to work to increase productivity.
PTG employees get their freedom to dress as seen appropriate so that they feel more confident at work. The Company has started this dress code adjustment since the time before the COVID-19 situation and still continues this policy to this day.
We are deeply honored to receive this prestigious award because, for PTG Energy, we are strongly committed to developing our human resources and empowering them to make their best work and realizing their potential so that they are well prepared for this fast-changing world. We always hold to the corporate value to ‘Build the Best Workplace and the Best Team.’ We always strive to create a workplace for our diverse workforce with no judgement, but with equality, happiness and quality of work life.
Employee Benefits & ActivitiesPTG promotes happiness and well-being of its employees in all aspects with better quality of life, living conditions and contentedness. They are taken care of, starting from the first day of their career at PTG Energy with the following benefits and welfare.
- support of uniforms, allowance and expenses of travelling, accommodation and food and drink when operating an offsite work under the Company’s terms and conditions
- medical expenses and annual health check-up
- an employee discount on products of the Company
- facilities such as co-working spaces, fitness centers, lactation rooms, and nursing rooms
- provident funds served as long-term savings to support employees’ retirement, starting at a rate of 3%-15%
- internal and external trainings for ongoing competency development
- health improvement and CSR activities