973 President Tower, 15th Floor,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan,
Bangkok 10330, Thailand
973 President Tower, 15th Floor, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Water, Hygiene and Infection
Prevention Solutions and Services
Water, Hygiene and Infection Prevention Solutions and Services
To be the global leader in water,
hygiene and antimicrobial technologies
and services – providing and protecting
what is vital: clean water, safe food
and healthy environments.
To be the global leader in water, hygiene and antimicrobial technologies and services –
providing and protecting what is vital: clean water, safe food and healthy environments.
Explore opportunities with us!
In Southeast Asia, Ecolab has serves more than 20,000 customers in six countries across different industries, making an impact in the Thailand’s strongest sectors, tourism, agribusiness, manufacturing, mining, and minerals. In 1986, Ecolab started to build a business in Thailand and the country has become a fast-growing market and a strong pillar for Ecolab’s growth in Southeast Asia today, and then Nalco began in 1991. With its 450+ employees, Ecolab Thailand has its head office in Bangkok and two manufacturing plants in Navanakorn and Rayong.
Workplace Policies and Practices:
- Ecolab manages its global operations prioritizing in a health and safety environment. We have the obligation to always work safely. Employees can access safety assessments and have the authority to stop work.
- We support a positive working environment by regularly monitor the temperature, air quality, lighting, and noise control in the workspace. Emergency Risk Management protocol being developed to monitor employee’s health and condition during COVID-19 pandemic.
- To create a strong culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and to strengthen the team, we accelerate the advancement of women leaders to drive business growth.
- Ecolab is committed to eradicating discrimination and unlawful harassment in our workplaces. Any actions, jokes or comments based on an employee or client’s race, religion ethnicity, sex, age, or any other legally protected class are not tolerated.
Employee Benefits and Activities:
- Driving engagement is critical to our team. We drive and support workplace social clubs and activities. We organize a music club, football club, yoga club and several events such as New Year party, Songkran Festival, Mother’s Day/Father’s Day, International Woman's Day, etc.
- Together with our organizations partner, Ecolab Thailand actively donate its cleaning and sanitation solutions products to help the communities more vibrant, cleaner, and healthier and at the same time, can also boost employee morale.
- The policies and practices at Ecolab are designed to demonstrate the caring culture of our company and takes timely action on employee feedback. Based on the employee engagement survey that rolled out globally, Ecolab Thailand performance is higher than the average internal and external benchmark especially in DE&I.