2098 M Tower Building, 8th Floor,
Sukhumvit Road, Phra Khanong Tai,
Phra Khanong, Bangkok 10260 Thailand
2098 M Tower Building, 8th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Phra Khanong Tai, Phra Khanong, Bangkok 10260 Thailand
To be the leading Asian
founded on good governance,
through inclusiveness and sustainability.
Evolving Greenovation; To be the leading Asian Greenovative group,
founded on good governance, through inclusiveness and sustainability.
Explore opportunities with us!
Bangchak Group is engaged with the entire energy value chain. Refining and Oil Trading, its core business, refines petroleum, from domestic and international sources, to produce high-standard quality products; its premium-grade gasohol and biodiesel products meet the Euro IV standard. Refined products are distributed through the Marketing Business’ network of over 1,300 service stations across Thailand. Its Green Energy Business include solar, wind, hydropower, transmissions lines, and energy management, while its Bio-Based Business produces biodiesel, bioethanol, and high value bio-based products. The Natural Resources and New Business Group ensures security of supply for the Group’s core businesses, and explores new innovative investment opportunities. Bangchak’s mission is to delight our customers with disruptive and inclusive Greenovation, to be a trusted partner and value creator for all stakeholders, enhance national energy security and foster energy transition into the future, ensuring sustainable and innovative business development in harmony with the environment and society.
Organizations are alive in that it is greater than the sum of its parts, meaning that beyond creating a corporation that is robust and agile, able to generate returns for its stakeholders, and delivering its corporate goals and missions, it must equally care for the unseen internal mechanisms and building blocks that are integral to a healthy organization; its human capital.
“We are committed as the Leader in Energy Transition towards sustainable clean energy laying the foundations to be a beyond 100-year company through the combined efforts of over 1,100 Heroes, the employees, with whom we must develop and cultivate into talented, and happy individuals according to the 100XHappiness strategies
Bangchak Group believes that an engaged and happy workforce is the foundation upon which an organization thrive and sustainably grow beyond one hundred years, and it is committed to realizing the 100X corporate goal by fostering intimate and genuine employee satisfaction through the four aspects of its “ Happy 4” Employee Engagement Strategy, specifically, “ Happy Stay – Diversity, Equality, Inclusivity”, “ Happy DNA – Learning, Training, Development “, “ Happy Me – Wellness, Balance“, and “ Happy Heart – Recognition“.
Happy Stay – Diversity, Equality, InclusivityBangchak strives to foster an inclusive workplace, incorporating open-space design and environmental footprint, that provides equal opportunities for all, regardless of socio-economic or physical disabilities etc., acknowledging and accommodating challenges and strengths that come with diversity.
- Open Communication with executives
- Multidisciplinary career paths (internships, vocational education, disability programs etc.)
Bangchak Group would like to thank HR Asia for this prestigious honor, and that the commitment and dedication our company and the HR team has garnered international recognition, motivating us to continue to pursues employee satisfaction through 100XHappiness, employee engagement strategies, for Bangchak Group to go beyond 100 years as our corporate goal, Bangchak100X.
Happy DNA – Learning, Training, DevelopmentBangchak realizes the fulfillment and joy that comes from discovering and attaining one’s potential, and realizes that since there is no panacea to this end, career development must centered on the individual.
- Bespoke career development curriculum
- Multi-channel and multi-level learning system for requisite skillsets
- Exposure to critical fields and approaches for long-term growth and development i.e. innovation, design thinking, digital technology, and business acumen
Happy Me – Wellness, BalanceBangchak is committed to ensuring employees can pursue a well-balanced lifestyle, that priorities not only professional goals, but individual health and wellness. This approach covers two dimensions, one, employees who are the preliminary stakeholders in the company’s operations, and two, employee families, specifically their parents, spouses, and/or children, covering healthcare and education, in the belief that a happy and content individual are the integral building blocks of organizational development.
- Physical and mental health programs and activities to promote health and well-being, including monthly challenges, health KPIs, employee and family health benefits etc.
- Over 55 employee benefits exceed legal requirements, such as progressive maternal and paternal leave packages, nursing facilities, tuition subsidies etc.
- Modern equipment, facilities, and amenities, as well as recreational clubs and activities
- Prioritizing employee health and safety, as demonstrated during the COVID-19 pandemic, providing facilities (safe houses) and personal care packages for employees, including procuring 100% vaccinations for Bangchak employees and their families, introducing Work from Home and Hybrid Workplace measures, and screening services etc.