898 Ploenchit Tower, Ploenchit Road,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
898 Ploenchit Tower, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
We secure your future
Explore opportunities with us!
Headquartered in Munich, Germany, Allianz is a global financial service provider with services predominantly in the insurance and asset management business. Over 100 million retail and corporate clients in more than 70 countries rely on our knowledge, global presence, financial strength and solidity. In fiscal year 2020, Allianz Group had over 150,000 employees worldwide, achieved total revenues of 140 billion euros and an operating profit of 10.8 billion euros.
Allianz has been name No.1 insurance brand in the world, according to Interbrand's Best Global Brands Ranking in 2019 and 2020. Strong
- Top 5 life and health insurance company in the world
- Top 3 non-life insurance company in the world
- World’s leader in travel insurance and 24-hour assistance service
- AA rating from Standard & Poor’s
- AA rating from Moody’s (Aa3)
- A+ rating from A.M. Best
- Official World Wide Insurance Partnership in Olympic Paralympic 2021-2028
- Best Global Brands 2019 and 2020 – Best Insurance Brand ranked by Interbrand
- Dow Jones Sustainability Indices 2020 – Most sustainable insurance company
- Best Employee Engagement Initiative by Customer Experience for Financial Services (CXFS)
- Prime Minister Award 2019 – Best Technology for Life Insurance Company award by the Office of Insurance Commission (OIC)
- The Global CSR Awards - Best Community Programme 2019 by Pinnacle Group
- Best CSR Insurance Company of the year Thailand 2018 by International Finance
- A Certified Member of Collective Action Coalition Against Corruption (CAC) 2018
Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
1. We care for our employee’s opportunities to growFrom personal development to career mobility, to lifelong learning offers to all our employees, employees are encouraged to expand their skills and create a career across different functions, countries and Allianz entities.
Learning & Development
At Allianz Ayudhya, we support employees with information, guidance programs and tools to help them develop and grow in their current role and equip them for their future with us.
Our own in-house university, "AllianzU", offers a comprehensive curriculum of world-class learning programs with solutions targeted at all levels. We provide over 10,000 online courses via AllianzU learning platform which is available in bite-sized modules anywhere, anytime and on any device.
We invest heavily locally and globally to foster learning through face to face dialogue, virtual sessions, formal accreditation, Technical Academy, coaching and recognition of excellence.
Our career development framework opens up a wide range of possibilities for them to explore across different functions, Allianz entities, and countries whether they would like to grow in an expert path, management path, or project management path. We offer comprehensive career development programs that suit employees’ learning preferences from self-learning, OJT, mentoring, coaching, job swap, internal career movement, including opportunities to have an exposure to CEO and Executive called “Cookies with CEO”. They are encouraged to own their career development and expand their skills and experience towards their career aspiration.
2. We care for our employees’ health and well-beingWhether the feeling is safe, balanced, trusted or simply happy, we’re supporting our employees to live their best lives. We offer a flexible work environment in the New Ways of Working concept where hybrid working models are the majority of our population. Also, we provide various programs and benefits that can be best utilized no matter what lifestyle the employee goes for. For example, flexible benefits program, family care leaves, a half day work-free “Platinum Day” every month, 120-day maternity leave with pay, flexible working hours, Group Health Benefits which can cover immediate family members, mental health program assistance via “Happy Line” hot line call service, and various employee engagement activities and programs. Employees can make the most of special moments, important events, career breaks or take the time to give back. We allow them to thrive together and experience more of what really matters.
This award is valuable recognition of Allianz Ayudhya’s commitment to being one of the best places to work in Thailand and Asia. We work hard at all levels and functions to create an environment where for our employees to learn, grow, remain physically and mentally healthy and contribute to a better society. We will continue to care for our employees’ tomorrow and enable them to be the best version of themselves for their future endeavours.Thomas Wilson, President & Chief Executive Officer
3. We care for diverse and inclusive workforceWe embrace inclusion and diversity work environment that gives equal opportunity. We open for employees’ mix of generations, experiences, backgrounds, thinking styles, abilities, culture, religions, genders, and all differences. That is why we are passionate about creating awareness, advocating for change, championing equality and celebrating the diversity of our people, through Inclusive Communication and other trainings, Diversity and Inclusive guidelines in various employee life cycle from hiring to talent development. Employees can also join or form Allianz Diversity and Inclusion networks around the globe which receive sponsorship from our senior management, such as Allianz PRIDE, Allianz Disability, to name a few.
We are creating an engaging environment where everyone’s voice matters. Allianz Employee Engagement Survey has been conducted annually. To ensure we are engaging our employees, we have taken their feedback from the survey and follow-up focus groups seriously and formulate employee engagement activities and initiatives at functional and organization levels. Some examples of these initiatives are True Customer Centricity Awards (innovation and improvement to delight customers better), CEO Recognition Program, Division Recognition Program, Peer-to-Peer Recognition Program, Long Service Award, People Manager Capability Building Program, Career Development Program, and various Wellness programs.