17 F., No. 277, Songren Rd., Xinyi Dist.,
Taipei City 11046, Taiwan
17 F., No. 277, Songren Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 11046, Taiwan
Become a global leader in developing
and manufacturing oral oncology
products and a preferred partner
in the world.
Become a global leader in developing and manufacturing oral
oncology products and a preferred partner in the world.
Explore opportunities with us!
- Our core values are care, enthusiasm, and joy
- We continue to promote cross-regional teams and work closely with various business entities to pursue higher Performance.
- We are enthusiastic about building the world's leading generic pharmaceutical company jointly.
- We build brands with actions.
- We never hesitate to express our care for customers, communities, and each other.
Friendly, diversity and equal workforceBeing the Best Employer is the goal we have been working on. We got a compatible compensation system to attract and make the talents stay with us and design a variety of rewards and motivating projects to give the employees the recognition they deserve. Despite that, we also invest in and plan talent training and development programs and establish a healthy workforce with diversity and equity. And we have all kinds of benefits and activities to give our employees a work-life balance daily. We value gender equality and racial diversity. In Taiwan, 43% of females are the leadership team members, and we have 8% of employees who are foreigners and come from 11 countries with different cultural backgrounds. We foster an inclusive and respectful workplace in this little United Nations and try to help foreign colleagues to adapt to the new environment physically and mentally.
We will build up the desired company culture and working atmosphere for a better and friendlier environment and give keep-growing opportunities for all the employees in the future.
Sustainable developments and communities caringLotus also cares for society from its product portfolio and is committed to bringing high-quality and affordable drug choices to patients. In addition to Buprenorphine/Nalloxone, a sublingual tablet for opium addiction that has been marketed in the United States and many European countries, Lamex exclusively distributes Zepzelca® (lurbinectedin), a new lung cancer drug in the Taiwan market. New cancer drug products provide more choices of new anti-cancer drugs for lung cancer patients in Taiwan and do our best to improve their lives.
Lotus continues to strive to create change, not only in our work but in the communities where we operate. In Lotus, we held charity activities about the sustainable environment and society caring. We had done mountain cleanup, charity sales, and donated to help the remote area to have volunteer clinical services. In addition, we spouse the anti-addicted medicine to the assigned rehab alcohol to help the people get back to a healthy life.
Being the Best Employer has always been a key pillar in Lotus strategic STAR MAP. We will be continuously working on creating attractive working environment and performance driven culture and along with our fast evolving and growing international business.Petar Vazharov, Chief Executive Officer
In addition, we are going to invest more in sustainable talent and development programs and establish a healthy workforce with diversity and equity. And having all kinds of benefits and activities to let our employees have a work-life balance on a daily basis.
成為最佳雇主一直是美時策略星圖的關鍵支柱。我們將會持續致力於創造有吸引力的工作環境和以績效為導向的文化，支持我們快速發展和永續成長的全球業務。Petar Vazharov, 總經理
Honors and recognitionsFor the past two years, Lotus has successfully implemented the "dual-track growth strategy of paying equal attention to the Asia Pacific region and the export market," and its operating performance has been awarded many awards and affirmations.
- Enterprise Asia: Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards for Corporate Excellence.
- Taiwan Bio Industry Organization (TBIO): Taiwan Bio Industry Organization Awards for Corporate Excellence
- Enterprise Asia: Asia Responsible Enterprise Awards for Health Promotion.
- Taiwan Institute for Sustainable Energy (TAISE): Corporate Sustainability Report Bronze Awards.
- CommonWealth Magazine: Ranked No.3 among Top 10 Fast-growing Companies of Revenue
- Corporate Livewire: Taiwan Prestige-Pharmaceutical Company of the Year
- Enterprise Asia: Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards for Corporate Governance