Keangnam Landmark Tower,
E6 Pham Hung, Me Tri Ward,
Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi
18th Floor, Keangnam Landmark Tower, E6 Pham Hung,
Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi
To be the world's most sustainable
and responsible bank
To be the world's most sustainable and responsible bank
Explore opportunities with us!
Our purpose is to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, and our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise, here for good.
Standard Chartered Bank (Vietnam) Limited provides a full suite of banking products and services for corporates, financial institutions, as well as small- and medium-sized enterprises and individuals. It also plays an active role in building the communities through many programs that promote social and economic development focusing on health, youth, and financial education.
Our 3 strategic stands
- Accelerating Zero: we aim to help emerging markets including Vietnam to reduce carbon emissions as fast as possible, without slowing development, putting the world on a sustainable path to net zero by 2050.
- Lifting Participation: we look to improve the lives of people and their communities by unleashing the full potential of women and small businesses.
- Resetting Globalisation: we will support companies to improve working and environmental standards and giving everyone the chance to participate in the economy, so growth becomes fairer and more balanced.
Employee benefits - maintaining competitive benefits schemeBesides offering employees working facilities of international standards, the bank’s personnel policies are regularly updated with appropriate remuneration, recruitment, training, and reward policies to stimulate employees and ensure positive staff engagement. The Bank has been actively addressing employees’ needs in terms of safety, stability, and security, especially during Covid-19 crisis including:
- Job security: No job-laid off due to Covid-19
- Compensations & benefits: In addition to our flexi-working scheme for location and time, we apply a world-class favorable leave scheme. Our scheme of parental leave and maternity leave supports our employees and their families in the time of childbirth or adoption. During social distancing, staff who has been defined as skeletal workforce received cash and meal allowances for coming to work in office at their full capacity. The Bank continues to maintain private health insurance for staff and their family members. This is to ensure that our people can always be supported once they need medical checks or in case of hospitalization. The Bank also offers staff loans with preferential interest and fee subsidized by the Bank.
- Staff engagement: We have launched several initiatives to better engage staff as well as increase their motivation and their commitment to the Bank, such as Conduct Engagement Plan, Employee Listening Program, annual My Voice survey - to listen to employee’s feedback, Employee Assistant Program (EAP) – to support staff’s wellbeing, Mental Health First Aider course.
Organizational StructureOur Executive Committee (EXCO) consists of 10 members and 3 invitees, who are business and function heads and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). EXCO is responsible for executing the strategy agreed with the Board.
We also have Vietnam Leadership Team, comprising of nearly 120 members across functions, to support EXCO in driving business and drive our People Agenda. The People Agenda has over 25 different pillars, which are critical for our sustainable development and building teams’ commitment to deliver their best.