1. About OPSWATOPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world’s mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT CIP solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees and relationships from cyber-driven disruption.
OPSWAT Vietnam established in 2018 and is considered as giant and central R&D of the company and has built up one of the best customer support team in the world. It’s also a 2nd home for more than 130 talents and offer one of excellent benefits for their employees.
For more information, visit www.opswat.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
OPSWAT. Trust no file. Trust no device.
2. Workplace Policies and PracticesWe are committed to providing the best possible environment for maximum development and goal achievement for all employees. Our practice is to treat each employee as an individual. We seek to develop a spirit of teamwork, meaning that individuals working together to attain a common goal.
In order to maintain an atmosphere where these goals can be accomplished, we provide a comfortable and progressive workplace. Most importantly, we have a workplace where communications are opened, and problems can be discussed and resolved in a mutually respectful atmosphere. We take into account individual circumstances and the individual employee.
We firmly believe that with direct communication, we can continue to resolve any difficulties that may arise and develop a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Working hours
- Working hours are from 8 AM to 5 PM, an hour break between 12 PM and 1 PM. The Company may offer flexible work hours for a group of Employees or particularly Employee. The Employees should ensure that he/she provides work for 8 hours a day, or 40 hours a week on average.
- Safe Working Environment
- No violence and weapons
- Smoke-free workplace
- Drug-free workplace
- Care of Equipment and Supplies
- No conflicts of interest
- Saving energy
- Comfortable Working Environment
- Relax area at both floors
- Reading room with many best-selling books
- Do workout twice per day at 10:30 AM and 3:00 PM
- Large kitchen occupied with free noodles, coffee, snacks, cakes, etc.
- Games: ping pong and table soccer
- Provide powerful PC/LCD for working
- Confidential and Proprietary
- The Company considers its confidential and proprietary information, including the confidential and proprietary information of our customers, to be one of its most valuable assets. As a result, employees must carefully protect and must not disclose to any third party all confidential and proprietary information belonging to the Company or its customers.
- OPSWAT Information Security Policies
- Information Security is very important to OPSWAT as a Cyber Security Company. OPSWAT Vietnam requires employees to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment, due to the possibility of being privy to information which is confidential and/or intended for the company use only.
3. Employee Benefits
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues
- International working environment in global leading cyber security product company
- Define career growth path for individuals & performance appraisal
- Join training programs, knowledge sharing, global meeting quarterly
- Attractive compensation, work performance assessments by 360-degree feedback methodology and salary reviews
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus
- 100% salary, full insurances from probationary period
- Salary, working overtime, bonuses and incentives payment on time
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members supportive
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year (including paid time off/vacation, sick leave, pregnancy leave, marriage/funeral leave, etc.)
- Annual health check-up once a year and annual company outing trip
- Allowance for parking lot, bus/grab fares.
- Best working performance recognition rewards every quarters and year
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities)
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US, Europe and other regions.
4. Employee EngagementIn OPSWAT, it is not just about working. To bring the comfortable and energetic working environment for employees, we often organize exciting activities following spcecial events in the year.
- Professional On-boarding and Off-boarding procedure for employees
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Company Trip
- SSVN – First Aid Emergency Workshop
- Best Performance Recognition
- Women’s Day
- OPSWAT Football tournament
- OPSWAT Badminton Club
- Mid-Autumn Festival
- New Year Party