45-G, Jalan PJU 5/21, Encorp Strand,
Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara
Kota Damansara PJU 5,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
45-G, Jalan PJU 5/21, Encorp Strand, Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara
Kota Damansara PJU 5, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
ENCORP aspires to be an organisation
of happy, highly motivated and well-trained
individuals whose aim is to deliver unbeatable
quality, standards, value and service in
everything ENCORP BERHAD does and to
make a difference to our community.
ENCORP aspires to be an organisation of happy, highly motivated and well-trained
individuals whose aim is to deliver unbeatable quality, standards, value and service
in everything ENCORP BERHAD does and to make a difference to our community.
Explore opportunities with us!
ENCORP’s signature properties are Strand Mall and The Strand Kota Damansara, both of which have won both local and international awards at the Asia Pacific Property Awards in 2011. ENCORP employs a high standard of corporate governance which has earned local and regional recognition, including the Corporate Governance Asia Recognition Award 2013 and the 1st Asian Company Secretary of the Year Award 2013.
ENCORP’s Human Resource strategies and frameworks have brought the company to the attention of the Malaysia HR Awards for several years such as Human Resource Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2014, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Award, as well as the Employer of Choice (Private Sector) at the Malaysia International HR Awards in 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018.
In the same period, ENCORP also won the Property Development Award at the Selangor Business Excellence Awards 2017, the Best Investor Relations Company Award at the Asian Excellence Recognition Awards 2017 and the Corporate Social Responsibility Award at the Malaysia Social Media Week 2017.
WORKPLACE POLICIES AND PRACTICESNearly every country across the globe is struggling to reduce the spread of Covid-19 and limit its health, societal and economic consequences. The full impact on community, work, family and its intersections is not yet clear. We share a deep concern for the potential impact of this global health pandemic. We similarly stand in awe to all the communities, workers and families doing their utmost to combat it.
In order to ensure safe work environment and to protect employees, family and community from the infection of Covid-19, we implemented work group rotation to reduce number of employees at workplace. The workforce was capped at 80% work in the workplace and the remaining 20% work-from-home on rotation basis. Furthermore, as a response to Government initiative, we cooperate with our partner in providing our employees access to vaccine in order to boost vaccination rate among our employees. This is to ensure our customer feel safe when interacting with our employees where only fully vaccinated employees are allowed to be at workplace.
We also implemented Guideline on Business Continuity Planning for Covid-19 as a guideline for employees to adapt in work new norm. As to support the Government in combating Covid-19 and to comply with SOP and regulations, every person who enters the workplace is required to wear a facemask, scan MySejahtera QR code. Every employee was reminded to be vigilant about hygiene, including not coming to work if sick and maintaining social distance of at least one (1) meter from other people.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITSENCORP employees enjoy benefits as stipulated in the Employment Act 1955. ENCORP is committed to provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and professional working environment that fosters both innovation and rewards performance. Total employee compensation includes several sustainable employment components and is able to build a strong financial future.
ENCORP provides inpatient and outpatient medical coverage to its employees and their dependents, insurance coverage to employees through Group Personal Accident and Group Term Life with 24-hour worldwide insurance coverage for death, total permanent disability and partial permanent disability due to natural and accidental causes.
ENCORP also cares about the wellbeing of the employees by reaching out through hospital or home visits, sending fruit basket or flowers for encouragement and provide advice support. Other is by providing a money token for newborn of employee’s and demise of family members.