Level 13A-1, Pavilion Tower,
Jalan Raja Chulan,
50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Level 13A-1, Pavilion Tower, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
To be a company where employees
love to work, great brands aspire to
be part of and investors believe in.
To be a company where employees love to work, great brands aspire to be part of and investors believe in.
Explore opportunities with us!
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
OUR PURPOSE & VALUES
At Tapestry, we are committed to leading with purpose to Stretch What’s Possible both within our organization and the world at large.
Stretchtext speaks to how our differences challenge and pull us in new directions. These differences compel us to look beyond ourselves and embrace new perspectives, experiences, and ideas.
What’s Possibletext refers to what happens when we embrace the divergences within each other, in our industry and in society. We push past boundaries, pull out the unexpected, and expand what’s possible.
OUR PEOPLE, OUR COMMUNITIESWe believe shaping a culture that is inclusive, sustainable and safe is a shared responsibility. We’re committed to career development and providing a welcoming environment for our employees.
In Malaysia, we’re proud of the people & community initiatives introduced in the past year:
- Equity, Inclusion And Diversitytext: Conducted focus groups to understand what EID means, Open call to join the APAC Inclusion Council, Inclusion Workshops to build awareness on biases
- Affinity Groupstext: Build ground-up initiatives and teams who have a topic of passion. E.g. CSR, Health & Wellness and employee engagement events
- Volunteer Time-Off : All employees are given 1 paid day a year to volunteer and give back in their local community.
- Recognize and celebrate Employee Moments that Matter on our intranet (theLoop) for example onboarding/welcoming new joiner, life events, promotion and award winners etc
- Flexible Leave for our employees that can be utilized for personal reasons and major life events
- Flexible Fridays all year round (Corporate employees): In response to COVID and Zoom life, we tested and extended half day Fridays all year round. Employees enjoy the flexibility to balance work and life commitments.
- Work-from-Home Allowance : To better support our corporate employees to purchase office supplies while working remotely, a one time Work-From-Home Allowance was provided to employees.
- Comprehensive medical benefits for all our employees
- Introduced DoctorOnCall as a powerful new resource that employees can utilize especially in the midst of COVID
- Annual and quarterly recognition programs to reward exceptional performers: Star of the Quarter, Tapestry Ambassador, Lew Award
- Employee Assistance Program : employees have confidential access to professional support to help them overcome difficulties personally, professionally, physically & emotionally
- Tapestry Cares (COVID-19) to take care of employees during COVID, we provided mask, hand sanitizer and regular sanitization at stores. We implemented alternate team arrangements to ensure safety of our employees; covers all expenses of COVID-19 swab tests; organized training sessions to upskill employees for virtual sales & clienteling; ensuring minimal impact on income during lockdown periods and initiated internal white flag movement for employees whose family income was impacted.
- Vaccination Time-Off : All employees are given 2 days off to attend vaccination appointment and to rest and recover post-vaccination.
- Unstructured Time (Corporate employees): A new way of working where employees are encouraged to have 4 hours per week of no-meeting hours to catch up on individual work.