Ground Floor, Wisma Boustead,
71, Jalan Raja Chulan, Bukit Ceylon,
50200 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Ground Floor, Wisma Boustead, 71, Jalan Raja Chulan, Bukit Ceylon,
50200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Act for Human Progress by
Protecting What Matters
Act for Human Progress by Protecting What Matters
Explore opportunities with us!
AXA protects over 1.8 million Malaysians, supported by more than 800 employees in 23 offices and its multi-distribution channels which include over 5,000 agents, brokers, franchise and bank partners nationwide.
AXA’s business lies in protecting what matters to customers, with a strong belief that better lives are possible when people believe in themselves. The brand promise, “Know You Can” fuels the confidence that our better life is within reach. AXA employees are driven by the purpose of “Act for human progress by protecting what matters”, which sets the tone on our company’s societal responsibility and commitment to act as a force for collective good and progress.
Happy Employees Make Happy CustomersAt AXA, people (employees) centricity is equally important as customer centricity. Recognising that happy customers are engendered through the actions of our People, we place our People at the heart of everything we do . We strongly believe in order to win in the marketplace, we must first win in the workplace, simply because our People are the key driver in delivering the company’s goals and commitment to customers.
Since the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, our priority has always been to safeguard the health and safety of our People, improve their well-being and instil a culture built on trust, support and empowerment. We are committed to build a global workplace where everyone can grow, thrive and make progress together within a diverse community. To create a sustainable and resilient workforce, we have launched several flagship initiatives and learning offerings to accelerate the capability and capacity of our employees.
Accelerating Resilience, Adaptability, AgilityOne of our flagship initiatives in 2021 includes kickstarting the first in-house agile team that leads to the successful launch of AXA Rewards e-commerce website within 6 months. AXA Rewards serves as a one-stop platform that offers customised solutions, making it easier and more convenient for customers to purchase insurance anytime and anywhere.
In March 2021, we have reimagined our work practices with the launch of AXA Smart Working― a hybrid work model combining both remote work and office presence. We believe it is important as a progressive employer to reimagine our work practices in order to build a sustainable operating model capable of supporting customers, employees and society at scale.
Enhancing Positive Employee ExperienceAn empowering workplace is also about providing a positive work environment, where our People can realise their potential and grow together with the Company. A lot of focus has been given to reinvent our overall employee experience with personalisation in their journey with us. We have enhanced our new joiner’s welcome kit that comprises a greeting card, 2 in 1 laptop sleeve and stand, earphones and other unique corporate merchandise, the starter pack comes with a personalised touch to help us create a memorable first impression, deliver a warm welcome and make our People feel valuable.
We also take pride in our diverse and inclusive workplace – achieved through recruitment, development and retaining a diverse workforce that emphasises on gender diversity, multi-generation mix and ability. By introducing Speak Up Awareness and Harassment Policy, we aim to create an environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where they can continually develop their personal and professional growth.
Meaningful support to our People – Moments that MattersRecognising that the long-drawn Covid-19 pandemic may cause wearing impact on our employees, we have developed a number of meaningful initiatives to cater to employees’ needs.
- Vaccination leaves for all 3 vaccination appointments & fully subsidized Corporate Vaccination Programme - Over 40% of our employees have benefitted from the Corporate Vaccination Programme.
- AXA Well-being days & Thank You Leave to employees to reinforce the importance of physical and mental wellbeing and provide better work-life integration.
- AXA Covid-19 Relief Fund to help employees get prompt medical treatment at any medical centres, as we understand many employees may not be able to reach out to emergency medical support at government hospitals during the worrisome pandemic situation
Continuous Focus on People Development to Accelerate High Performing CultureVarious learning offerings including self-paced e-learning platforms trainings and workshops are also being provided to advance the growth mindset and development of employees.
- AXA Academy to build future skills among employees with various learning programmes developed in collaboration with industry experts
- WoMen@AXA network , AXA’s very own diversity network aimed at building capacity and inclusive leadership skills at all roles and levels through bespoke leadership Programme, active dialogues, coaching, enrichment programmes and upskilling courses.
- Industry partnership with 30% Club Malaysia to develop women leaders, offer networking opportunities and build women ‘board-ready’ members pipeline
- Women Leadership Development Programme in collaboration with LeadWomen to support female employees in advancing their career and personal development through various upskilling