Level 30, Menara Exchange 106,
Lingkaran TRX, Tun Razak Exchange,
55188, Kuala Lumpur.
Level 30, Menara Exchange 106, Lingkaran TRX, Tun Razak Exchange, 55188, Kuala Lumpur.
Fundamental to our core values
is to care deeply for our people.
Because we are keenly aware that
while we chose our people once,
they choose us every day. Our
commitment is to them as a human
being first – to achieve their
aspirations and to be successful
both professionally and personally.
Fundamental to our core values is to care deeply for our people. Because we are keenly
aware that while we chose our people once, they choose us every day. Our commitment
is to them as a human being first – to achieve their aspirations and to be successful both
professionally and personally.
Explore opportunities with us!
IntroAccenture’s purpose is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Clearly, talented people are core to this purpose and the delivery of said promise. The word “promise” articulates the shared values of the Accenture family. It’s about a better future, the promise of a better future.
This purpose is forward-looking for employees as it is for clients. The firm is keenly aware that while a company chooses its people only once; they choose it every day. To be worthy of that choice, Accenture’s commitment is to them as human beings first—to achieve their aspirations and succeed professionally and personally. The aim is to create an environment where people’s ingenuity can be unleashed.
Employees bring skills, curiosity and their best true self to work, match them with the latest and greatest technologies to make incredible things and create impact.
People—the Heart of Policies and PracticesFundamental to Accenture's core values is caring deeply for its people. All HR policies and practices are founded upon four key pillars—heart, mind, soul and body—creating a conducive work environment where employees feel safe and supported to be their best selves, continuously thriving.
An inclusive and diverse culture
- Recruitment - Retaining ethnically and racially diverse talent and advancing careers amidst a Code of Business Ethics (COBE) ensures working together as a team with trust and efficiency
- Gender diversity - Over 52 percent of the workforce are women, well ahead of the goal to achieve a gender-balanced workforce by 2025.
- Supporting PWD (Persons with Disability) communities – Constantly building awareness about workplace accessibility. In September 2021, 120 people signed up to learn Sign Language.
All employees are assigned a Career Counselor to advise and guide them on their personal and professional development within the firm. They help align expectations, craft career progression and together, explore internal transfer opportunities to different services or countries.
Increasing Employees’ Technology Quotient (TQ)
This year, Accenture invested US$900 million to keep employees abreast of technology trends and industry demands in an ever-changing market. Its five regional learning hubs, 91 connected classrooms, over 24,000 online courses and 2,700 learning boards offer 24/7 access to rapid upskilling, mentoring and support to secure Cloud certifications (Microsoft, Azure, Google, AWS and more) and also Data and AI learning opportunities through leading institutions such as the Alan Turing Institute, MIT, ESSEC, INSEAD and UC Berkley.
To date, 77% of the Accenture Malaysia workforce is certified and well-versed in TQ, greatly due to firm-wide training to ensure everyone understands and speaks fluently about transformative technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud, data and security, and their impact on the world.
Addressing Employees' Challenges and Evolving NeedsIn many ways, the COVID-19 pandemic significantly altered lives. Accenture recognises that these times require unparalleled personal and professional support for its workforce as its people continue to give their best.
#BERSAMA, a culture change programme was birthed by leaders seeing the impact of the pandemic and remote working on their people. It engages employees from all levels to affect change and growth, with emphasis on connection, rest, mental wellbeing and collaboration.
Key initiatives include:
- COVID care support: Vaccination programme, home assistance care, hotel quarantine, oxygen concentrators, Covid-19self-test kits and a substantial, one-time Work-From-Home allowance to furnish home workstations
- Executive coaching development program for leadership team members to remain supported and aligned to grow Accenture Malaysia further.
- Sending 5,000 care packs with personalised message cards to employees' homes.
- Rolling out over 16 Mental Health Month initiatives to raise awareness and provide avenues to cope with stress and burnout:
- Virtual mental resilience building sessions
- “The Pulse”, an internal radio show that highlights and celebrates employee's uniqueness and ingenuity in their personal and professional lives
- No-Internal-Meetings Fridays
- "Happy Fri-YAY”, a drive to encourage employees to log off an hour early every last Friday of the month
Employee benefits packages are also constantly improved and updated to support emotional and physical wellbeing. Employees and their loved ones have free access to phone (24/7) and face-to-face counselling sessions with certified local mental health professionals as well as CALM and WYSA mobile applications that utilise data and machine learning to combat anxiety, stress and insomnia.
This year, Accenture's health benefits saw a substantial upgrade and new inclusions. It now covers child delivery and tele-health consultations. As a reflection of the firm's inclusive policies, non-birthing parents are now entitled to adoption leave to care for very young adopted children.
Human Ingenuity, CelebratedRecognising that a purpose-led company is not possible without purposeful people, Accenture celebrates outstanding employees who help drive sustainability goals and responsible business via cloud technology, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence and more—bringing to life its purpose.
Earlier this year, Accenture was featured on LinkedIn’s “Top 15 workplaces to grow your career in Malaysia”. It took into account aspects like ability to advance, skills growth, company stability, external opportunity, company affinity, gender diversity and educational background.