Level 3, 235 Pyrmont Street, Sydney, NSW
Level 3, 235 Pyrmont Street, Sydney, NSW
Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
To be recognised as the leading
CRO in the Asia Pacific region by
building the most comprehensive
operational capabilities of any
regionally headquartered CRO,
by developing the depth and
breadth of our regional project
experience, and by enhancing
our reputation for successfully
completing studies on time
To be recognised as the leading CRO in the Asia Pacific region by building the most
comprehensive operational capabilities of any regionally headquartered CRO, by
developing the depth and breadth of our regional project experience, and by
enhancing our reputation for successfully completing studies on time and budget.
Explore opportunities with us!
Novotech provides clinical development services across all clinical trial phases and therapeutic areas, and as a true clinical development partner, Novotech offers an in-house and integrated global product development and regulatory affairs consultancy, BioDesk. BioDesk can intelligently guide client’s products from bench to market through CMC/manufacturing, toxicology, clinical and regulatory affairs consulting services.
We work in a fast paced and adaptable environment allowing us to bring best in class solutions and services to our clients. We set a high benchmark for clinical trial operations by listening carefully, allocating Asia Pacific’s best people and talent, and leveraging best in class platforms, technology, systems and processes to meet our client’s clinical program goals and ultimately improve patient lives.
Growing a diverse and inclusive workplaceNovotech is committed to offering Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO). This means everyone has equal access to employment opportunities based on merit, without fear of discrimination or harassment. This commitment is supported by dedicated training for all employees to prevent bullying, harassment and discrimination and supporting families with paid parental leave with no minimum tenure.
Ranked in the top 3 CROs in South Korea by the number of IND approvals from MFDS over the past 2 years, Novotech Korea is a fast-growing organisation with young leaders who are committed to unlocking talent in their teams and open engagement to build a kind, friendly and supportive culture. As Novotech Korea continues to focus on growth including clinical trial size, type, quality, and growing our reputation for excellence and will continue to best serve our clients, patients, and our fellow employees.
Work life at NovotechOur employees are our most valuable asset and a key strength for Novotech. We are committed to providing our people with on-going professional development training, a competitive bonus structure, supportive work environment, variety in their role and the opportunity for career development and advancement across all areas of the organisation.
We offer opportunities to define career path, participate in regular targeted training, learning, and knowledge-sharing opportunities, and provide remote and flexible working arrangements for all employees.
- Flexible and remote working: At Novotech, flexible and remote working options are available to everyone and provide financial support for remote working equipment and requirements. Trust and transparency are fundamental values of the formal Novotech flexible working policy. This approach enables and drives our dedicated focus on engagement, quality, accountability, and performance results.
- Personalised career path: Novotech values local knowledge and experience and supports the career development of all employees by developing personalised career paths to advance career trajectory within a similar line of work or in a different company department.
- Internal learning and development: Our Learning & Development team deliver onboarding and ongoing training for all employees and leaders at Novotech. This training includes our Academy of Core Skills – an online program that is open to all employees and covers topics like goal setting, reflection and performance evaluation, stress management, teamwork and collaboration tools and mental health management.
- Ambassador programme: A Novotech Ambassador is given the opportunity to work on secondment, for 3-12 months, at a Novotech office in a different country to assist in their professional development. The Novotech Ambassador Programme encourages, facilitates and improves inter-office and department collaborations and information sharing, in turn contributing to a progressive company culture.
- Corporate Social Responsibility leave: All employees can request one additional paid leave day each year to participate in fundraising, volunteer, or conservation work.