Wisma 46 – Kota BNI Lt.26.
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1,
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Wisma 46 – Kota BNI Lt.26. Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Food, Animal Nutrition, Agricultural and Industrial Products
Our purpose is to nourish the
world in a safe, responsible and
Our vision is to be the most trusted
partner in agriculture, food and
We help people thrive. Cargill is working to nourish the world. We're bringing together
people, ideas, and resources to deliver products, technology and ways of operating that
build successful businesses and communities.
Explore opportunities with us!
Cargill does business in Indonesia for almost 50 years, employing more than 19,000 people across 60 locations with offices, manufacturing plants, and facilities.
Cargill is continuously growing in Indonesia and Asia. Our growth rate promotes learning and growth opportunities to our more than 70 thousand Asian employees.
Cargill’s presence in multiple markets and businesses creates a fertile environment for career building and learning. In Indonesia, you can join us in our business of animal nutrition, cocoa, copra, seaweed, processed food exporting, grain and oilseeds, palm oil, as well as starches and sweeteners. Its positive environment and culture inspire the youth in their daily work.
Here is a place where you will be able to perform at your best while building up your knowledge and being recognized for it.
To nourishing Indonesia in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way, Cargill Indonesia has rolled out programs that aim to play a transformational role in the country’s food and food security system and prepare it for exigencies as we advance.
Doing business ethically is key to our long-term strategy and relationships. Our seven Guiding Principles make up the core of our Code of Conduct. We require all employees and contractors to follow them and expect our suppliers to do the same.
- We obey the law.
- We conduct our business with integrity.
- We keep accurate and honest records.
- We honor our business obligations.
- We treat people with dignity and respect.
- We protect Cargill’s information, assets and interests.
- We are committed to being a responsible global citizen.
We reward employees with pay for their work in a way that is equitable to the market. We provide competitive base pay, pay transparency and a system of oversight that drives pay consistency throughout the company.
Cargill puts people first, and our benefit plans and programs directly support this core value by enhancing their lives. We deliver locally competitive healthcare plans, life insurance and more. We’re committed to the providing these comprehensive offerings and the investment we make in helping our employees achieve a sustainable lifestyle.
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENTWe want all employees to feel like they can succeed at Cargill and engage in their work through meaning, purpose, and passion. That will allow us to work together to serve our customers and fulfill our purpose of nourishing the worlds.
Engagement includes a number of different aspects of employees’ experience at Cargill, such as:
- Inclusive Environment
Cargill is committed to building an inclusive culture that creates equitable opportunities for every employee to succeed, including women. We have Cargill Women’s Network which is dedicated to the purpose of helping women grow and succeed in their roles.
- Community Engagement
Volunteerism is an integral part of our corporate culture, and we encourage our employees to get involved in a wide range of corporate responsibility activities as part of a volunteer scheme.
- Personal Growth and Development
Cargill is committed to employees’ personal growth through the development of new skills and providing the opportunity for new experiences. Employees are supported at every step with tools, resources and a culture that values their professional goals.
- Recognition and Rewards
At Cargill, we recognize and reward employees who drive our performance and create value for our customers.
MAKING A LASTING IMPACTCargill continues to support the communities where we live and work. We partner with local civic, nonprofit and non-governmental organizations on programs and projects that made a difference across three core pillars: nourishing the world, protecting our planet and enriching our communities.
Nourishing the World
Cargill in Indonesia has rolled out programs that aim to play a transformational role in the country’s food security and nutrition and health.
- World Food Programme (WFP) – School Meals Program (PROGAS) : Starting in 2016, Cargill Indonesia was chosen to implement Cargill-WFP collaboration project that provided school nutrition programs in areas of high stunting.
- CARE International – PROSPER Program. We conduct campaign that focus on water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) approach for targeted schools in Serang, Makassar and Bone Districts. Up until 2020, we already reached 30 schools, and there also replication from local government that reached 59 additional schools.
- Cargill Indonesia Covid-19 Relief Efforts: We provided more than 20,000 basic staple food packages to help address food security for vulnerable children and families surrounding our locations.
We at Cargill are thrilled and honored to receive this award this year as we continue to work on how to make Cargill a better place to work by providing fun activities, learning and career opportunities as well as maximizing our efforts on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion ( DEI). This is a good recognition and encouragement for all of us at Cargill.Sunit K. Dhoka (Country Representative for Indonesia and Managing Director CSST SEA)
We work with employees, governments, environmental organizations and members of the communities in which we operate to find practical and scalable solutions. Examples of our actions include:
- Cargill is collaborating with Lestari Capital to implement Sustainable Commodities Conservation Mechanism (SCCM) , which finances conservation projects in Nanga Lauk, West Kalimantan over a 25-year period
- Coral Reefs Transplantation: An environmental program, which is run by Cargill Coconut Crushing Plant in Amurang.
- Forest Restoration Program: We work with Cempaka Foundation in East Java to restore forest and water springs in Mount Arjuna, Pasuruan.