No. 37 RT 2/RW 3,
Kuningan, Setia Budi,
South Jakarta City,
Special Capital Region of
Setiabudi Tengah No. 37 RT 2/RW 3, Kuningan, Setia Budi, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta 12910
Financial Technology Company
Innovate billing in Indonesia
Explore opportunities with us!
Our MissionTo provide every bill issuers in Indonesia with collection systems that connects with any payment channels Established as Sepulsa.com in 2015, Alterra Indonesia is now focusing its business in building a billing and payment technology ecosystem through innovative platforms to connect bill issuers, digital commerce and end-users in Indonesia.
With 600+ employees from 4 cities: Jakarta, Malang, Jambi & Denpasar, We strive for the best employee experience & promote it seriously.
Our HistoryWe have grown from a B2C mobile recharge online seller, expanding into integrated B2B services for billers nationwide
- Apr 2021: Winner at Digital Technology and Innovation Award 2021 for the Best IT Leadership and Best CEO for Digital Transformation in Financial Services
- Sep 2020: Integrated Alterra Bills with Banks and Modern Retail Partners & launched Advancing Career Program (ACP) in ALTA
- Aug 2019: Connected with 80+ PDAMs and Local Governments, exploring smart city collaboration
- Apr 2019: Officially submitted a registration of AlterraPay to Bank Indonesia as Financial Technology system provider
- Sep 2018: Processed >8 mil transactions/month & launched 1st Alterra Academy (ALTA) batch
- Jan 2017: Released B2C app for offline retail to empower SMEs
- Oct 2015: Released digital bill payment aggregator services
- Mar 2015: As Sepulsa, released B2C app as 1st online bill payment in Indonesia
Our Products & Services
- Alterra Bills
An online service that connects bill owners (Bill Issuer) with various payment channels, digital commerce, and end-users.
Partnered with over 200 e-commerce & digital commerce in Indonesia, processing up to 10 million transactions each day.
Alterra Bills also partnered with major Telco players in Indonesia through becoming the official aggregator for digital bill payments since 2015, and with a wide range of bill issuers, such as BPJS, PDAM, PLN, and Telkom.
- Alterra Pay
An integrated online payment system and automatic reconciliation to help your business run more effectively and efficiently.
A subsidiary of Alterra that serves business needs for organizations such as PDAM, local governments, hospitals, etc., through provision of technology that can support operational activities.
- Alterra Academy
A tech talent incubator that provides the opportunities for many individuals to become professional and qualified tech talents even without an IT education background.
Our Reason for Being
- To be the best place to work for in Indonesia
- To be the best technology company in Indonesia
We believe that focusing on the growth of our people will make us the best technology company in Indonesia.