One International Centre, 17th Floor,
Unit No.1701, Tower 3, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Elphinstone (W), Mumbai - 400013
One International Centre, 17th Floor, Unit No.1701, Tower 3,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai - 400013
Global reach to maximizes the
potential of property wherever
our clients do business
Global reach to maximizes the potential of property wherever our clients do business
Explore opportunities with us!
Our mission is to Maximize the potential of property to accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
What’s special about the culture at Colliers is that people feel empowered to do our best work every day. We reflected that feeling of empowerment in our values. Our value reads….
Be enterprising to exceed expectations
Collaborate to drive exceptional results
Invest in relationships to deliver enduring value
Be experts to lead our industry into the future
Do what’s right for our clients, people and communities
- Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Colliers Policy of Prevention of Sexual Harassment
- Grievance & Dispute Policy
- Using Social media
- Health & Safety policy
- Recruitment Policy
- Diversity & Inclusion Policy
- Employee Benefit Polices
Best Practices in Colliers:
- We treat each other with respect and dignity, celebrating our differences. We always act professionally with our colleagues, clients and anyone we do business with – in and out of the office.
- We act in compliance with all relevant professional standards and the highest ethical business standards.
- We are committed to supporting an inclusive and diverse workplace that recognizes and values difference.
- We do not tolerate any abusive, harassing or offensive conduct whether verbal, physical or visual.
- Job opportunity to immediate kin of deceased
- Our Rewards & Recognition is based on our values.
- We are committed to provide all Workers with equal opportunity, within a workplace that embraces community diversity within its workforce
- The Company has a zero tolerance for unlawful discrimination, bullying, harassment, victimisation and retaliation.
- Each of us has a responsibility to minimize the impact of our operations on the environment through compliance with regulations, policies and practices and the pursuit of effective improvement opportunities.
- We are committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations and delivering a memorable experience each and every time they choose to do business with us.
- Best in class Induction Program for new hires
- Out for Good campaign – CSR initiative
- Active COVID Task Force
- We create healthy workplaces for our people and are focused on reducing our own impact on the environment.
- Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We are deepening our efforts to foster inclusive, supportive environments and actively work for the betterment of our local communities.
- We create rewarding growth and development opportunities, helping our professionals build new and refine existing skills through platforms like LinkedIn Learning and programs such as the Colliers Management Development Program in partnership with Harvard University.
- Colliers is committed to conducting all activities in a manner that ensures the health and safety of our people, clients, tenants, contractors and visitors. This is especially true as the pandemic continues to evolve. While each market is different, we continue to follow laws and regulations developed by local governments.
- Flexible working hours for men & women workforce
- Covid cover for Home Quarantine
- Introduced Diversity & Inclusion bonus in our Employee Referral Scheme
- Flagship training programs to hire Management trainees
- Employee benefits like leave policy, Medical Insurance for self and family members, Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy & Group term life insurance are covered.
- Robust Performance Management System
- Rewards & Recognition
- Learning & Development
- 97% of our employees are vaccinated