254AK, Street 598, Sangkat Toul Sangke,
Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
254AK, Street 598, Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Our vision is to become a leading
international school in Cambodia
empowering individual learners
with global competencies and
Cambodian values, in order to
succeed and positively impact
their local and global community.
Our vision is to become a leading international school in Cambodia empowering
individual learners with global competencies and Cambodian values, in order to
succeed and positively impact their local and global community.
Explore opportunities with us!
To foster positive and productive Westview work culture, we adhere to the following values:
- We communicate clear expectations.
- We adhere to the five communication norms: factual, transparent, student centered, non-judgmental, and solution oriented.
- We value collaboration, feedback, evidence, courtesy, and diversity of opinion from involved parties throughout the day-to-day interactions and collaborative meetings.
- We empower ground level staff to solve their day-to-day problems and propose improvement or amendment.
- We encourage staff to reflect and learn from their experience - growth mindset;
- We encourage ALL to thrive for betterment and set goals for personal and professional growth.
- We recognize the contribution and achievement of ALL throughout day-to-day interactions, collaborative meetings, and staff performance review meetings.
- We empower ALL staff with regular mentorship and professional development opportunities throughout their employment to achieve their set goals for personal and professional growth.
Westview has and will always maintain a sufficient staffing ratio to support the student learning needs and school operations. The recruitment of local and international talents is conducted regularly throughout the year to ensure we have sufficient qualified new recruits to accompany the school regular growth of at least 100 new students every year given that Westview receives new students graduating from its sister elementary school every year on top of the new students from other schools in Cambodia.
All school policies, including the health and safety policy, code of conduct, internal procedures, teaching standards, staff and student well-being to name a few, are approved to respond to the needs of students and school operations, and in compliance with the Cambodian laws and international school best practices. Westview has successfully passed a few steps in its process of becoming an Accredited International School with two renowned International Accrediting Bodies, called Accrediting Commission for Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS WASC) and Council of International Schools (CIS), which require the school to have and implement internationally recognized policies and procedures for staff and student learning outcome in our day-to-day operations. We are very hopeful that we will become a CIS member school by end of this year.
It is another great achievement for Westview Cambodian International School to become one of the winners of “HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in 2021”. This prestigious award is a great recognition of the dedication and hard-work of all staff and leadership team to achieve greater together.Mr. Virak Ly, Chairman of Westview Cambodian International School
So, I would like to dedicate this award to all Westview staff who have been working very hard toward the common school vision, which is to empower individual learners with global competencies and Cambodian values.
We will continue to recruit best talents, foster the culture of thriving for excellence, retain staff and develop their competencies to achieve both professional and personal goals.
- Competitive monthly salary depending on their qualifications
- Annual salary increments from 10% to 30% depending on performance and professional growth (high professional growth opportunity given the school steady growth fed by the sister elementary school every year)
- Annual bonus from 1 to 4 months of salary depending on performance
- Paid Annual Leave of 18 days per year on top of the public holiday
- Paid Sick Leave of 6 days per year
- Special leave, maternity leave, and other leaves permitted in accordance with the Cambodian Labor Law
- 10 days extra leave per year during school break
- Health Insurance and Injury Benefits provided by National Social Security Funds
- Free lunch during working days
- Foreign employees receive airfare allowance, visa and work permit allowance, and private health insurance and evacuation home in case of serious sickness or accident during their employment on top of the above-mentioned benefits.